Events for this week include the World Quest Bonus Event and the Shado-Pan Showdown PvP Brawl.
Mythic Keystone Affixes
Below is a list of all relevant weekly quests that should be completed this week:
- Fuel of a Doomed World and Invasion Onslaught (Argus weekly quests) reward 1,000 reputation with both Army of the Light and Argussian Reach. Unlocking Lightforged Draenei and Void Elves is gated behind Exalted reputation standing with both Argus factions. You can find more information here.
- Complete 20 world quests for “The World Awaits” to earn 5,000 Order Resources.
- Win a PvP Brawl for “Something Different” to get Brawler’s Footlocker, 3 Marks of Honor and Soldier’s Legacy (Artifact Power token).
Enhancement Shamans can get The Warmace of Shirvallah from this week’s world boss.
- Blackwater Raider Handguards
- Faded Bloodsail Handwraps
- Kezan Pirate’s Mitts
- “Liberated” Un’goro Relic
- Marshstomper Oracle’s Loop
- Ragged Azsharan Sail Fragment
- Salt-Stained Tuskarr Gloves
Argus world bosses drop ilvl 930 loot. Don’t forget to bring a Seal of Broken Fate for bonus rolls.
- Accursed Defiler’s Mantle
- Breastplate of Terminal End
- Cinch of Detestable Guile
- Fel Mistress’ Brand
- Fel-Spike Shoulderpads
- Leggings of Heinous Acts
- Mesmerizing Soul Hood
- Nefarious Light-Step Slippers
- Poison-Barbed Bracers
- Scourge of Perverse Desire
- Soul Crushing Stompers
- Spaulders of Vile Determination
- Waistguard of Devilish Deeds
World Quest Bonus Event (May 15-22)
While this event is active, completing Broken Isles World Quests awards bonus reputation with the appropriate faction (Sign of the Emissary), great for unlocking Allied Races gated behind Exalted reputation standing with Legion factions.
|Highmountain Tauren||Ain’t No Mountain High Enough + Exalted with Highmountain Tribe|
|Lightforged Draenei||You Are Now Prepared! + Exalted with Army of the Light|
|Nightborne||Insurrection + Exalted with the Nightfallen|
|Void Elf||You Are Now Prepared! + Exalted with Argussian Reach|
PvP Brawl: Shado-Pan Showdown (May 15-22)
Step into Tiger’s Peak Arena and get ready for the Shadow-Pan Showdown. You’ll race for control of a center control point to activate one of two bosses. The first to kill the other team’s boss wins!