We have a bit of Uldir tuning today (without noting the Fetid Devourer nerf from yesterday), Hook Point Arena has been disabled due to a loading bug, cheat death type abilities now reset when entering Arenas, a solid amount of PvP class changes for DK’s, Hunters and Warriors, and the usual quest and item fixes as well.
September 12 (source)
- Death Knight
- Deathbolt‘s damage now only counts up to the maximum base duration of your DoTs.
Creatures and NPCs
- Scrollsage Nola should no longer be killable, and should safely make it to the water whenever she chooses.
Dungeons and Raids
- Adjusted Defensive Beams to address an issue that could cause them to sometimes instantly damage nearby players on Mythic difficulty.
- Obliteration Beam no longer targets pets.
- Omega Vector periodic damage will now scale based on raid size in Normal/Heroic difficulties.
- Darkmoon Deck: Squalls will no longer trigger from spells that don’t deal damage, such as Polymorph.
Heart of Azeroth
- Fixed a bug causing Spark Coil to linger on a player who changed zones.
Player versus Player
- Hook Point Arena has been temporarily disabled. An issue was discovered causing some players to have an abnormally long load time while zoning into the arena.
- Cheat death type abilities such as Cheat Death, Purgatory, and Last Resort are now cleared when entering Arenas.
- Players who have earned Duelist: Battle for Azeroth Season 1 now have the weapon illusion ‘Dreadflame’ unlocked.
- Player pets polymorphed by Polymorph: Direhorn will no longer be giant baby dinosaurs.
- Death Knight
- Grasping Thorns should now despawn when their shapers are killed during “Goldfield’s War“.