And we now have the very first official hotfixes of the pre-expansion patch! We have a bunch of class fixes for various abilities that were either bugged or incorrectly converted, fixes for legacy content and Tomb of Sargeras bosses, as well as other stat squish issues in the open world, and finally, a whole lot of quest items that can again be looted and other quest fixes.
July 18 (source)
July 18, 2018
- Chaos Brand correctly has unlimited duration outside of PvP.
- Tranquility’s heal-over-time can correctly critically heal.
- Explosive Shot will now correctly despawn if the projectile collides with an obstacle or reaches maximum range, and refund partial cost and cooldown.
- Mystic Touch correctly has unlimited duration outside of PvP.
- Psychic Horror is correctly usable below level 74.
Dungeons and Raids
Tomb of Sargeras
Maiden of Vigilance
- Wrath of the Creators should no longer deal excessive damage.
- Maiden of Vigilance
- Lady Deathwhisper again has an appropriate amount of mana.
- Alzzin the Wildshaper’s Wild Generation should no longer heal for an excessive amount.
- Fixed a bug causing Eredar Deathbringer to deal much more damage than intended.
- Fixed a bug causing centaurs in Desolace to deal more damage than intended.
- Druids can again interact with Skycaller Faeb.
Player versus Player
- Honor and Conquest rewards for Epic Battlegrounds have been increased.
- Corrected the amount of damage dealt by players to creatures and vehicles in Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest.
- Corrected the display of ranks in Profession recipe windows.
- The Staff of Pei-Zhi can again be looted for “An Urgent Plea”.
- Fixed a bug preventing the completion of some Garrison campaign quests in Draenor.
- In Highmountain, Small Ceremonial Drum can again be interacted with for “Ceremonial Drums“.
- Merchant Greenfield again gives the player seeds for “Learn and Grow I: Seeds“.
- Fixed a bug preventing Kol Ironpaw from grilling the Bloody Plainshawk Leg for “A Gift For Fung“.
- It is again possible to collect Fizzle’s Hand for “Fizzled”.
- Aprika’s Doll can again be collected for “Small Comforts”.
- Players can again interact with Mana-Drained Whelplings for “Their Dying Breaths“.
- The Eye of Kilrogg is again obtainable for “Eye See You”.
- The Soulweave Vessel can again be looted for “The Cure For Death” and “Vessel of Virtue”.
- Legion Assaults now correctly scale down to player level 98.