Uldir is the first raid of the new expansion and we started off boss previews with a look at four bosses (courtesy of FatbossTV).
Uldir houses eight bosses and each of them has an achievement that needs to be completed in order to complete the meta-achievement Glory of the Uldir Raider and get the mount. Individual achievements can be completed on Normal difficulty or higher and we listed them below.
- Double Dribble – Defeat G’huun in Uldir after having no player move while holding a Power Matrix on Normal difficulty or higher.
- Edgelords – Defeat Zul, Reborn in Uldir without any player stepping onto the inner ring of the Oblivion Door on Normal difficulty or higher.
- Elevator Music – Defeat Taloc in Uldir after activating all Orbs of Harmony on Normal Difficulty or higher.
- Existential Crisis – Defeat Mythrax the Unraveler in Uldir with no player touching an Existence Fragment spawned by another player on Normal difficulty or higher.
- Now We Got Bad Blood – Defeat Vectis in Uldir after infecting Warmother Rakkali with Plague Bomb on Normal difficulty or higher.
- Parental Controls – Defeat MOTHER in Uldir after entering her secret passcode on Normal difficulty or higher.
- Thrash Mouth – All Stars – Defeat the Fetid Devourer in Uldir after having all players hit by Terrible Thrash at least once on Normal difficulty or higher.
- What’s in the Box? – Defeat Zek’voz in Uldir after exposing the Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron to the Projection of Yogg-Saron on Normal difficulty or higher.
Bloodgorged Crawg Mount
“This crawg was left alone to feast on G’huun’s corrupted blood and rot. He was so happy.”
We datamined multiple recolors of crawg mounts in the past and the Bloodgorged Crawg corresponds with the “dark” tint.